Wilson Elser is currently seeking two (2) paralegals to join a fast-paced litigation team representing a large national client. Geographic location is flexible.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced legal professionals with case management or claims management experience seeking to grow in their careers and be an integral part of a client services team. Candidates with a JD, or LLM who are not interested in becoming a practicing attorney are welcome to apply.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal’s survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in a paralegal / legal support role required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) required
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize critical tasks
- Strong computer skills with proficiency MS Office Suite and document management systems
- Ability to integrate into a fast-paced team environment
- Act as a liaison between client, counsel, claims professionals, and insurers
- Initiate and coordinate internal investigations to support litigation professionals
- Direct case strategy and valuation
- Maintain daily and weekly communication with supervising attorneys and client
- Assist in counseling client on claim exposure and mitigation measures
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses our commitment to both our clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm’s policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.