Expected Duration: 12 weeks
Majority of working hours will be remote. However, applicants must be local to the DC metro area for the duration of their internship assignment for use of necessary equipment and software.
Work on a wide range of creative projects in this exciting, fast-paced environment. Receive hands-on professional experience and mentorship while enhancing your design portfolio! As an integral part of Wolf Trap’s creative team, you will design signage, program magazine layouts, invitations, print/Web ads, and more.
- Juggle several projects simultaneously and learn how to build production schedules and meet deadlines
- Prepare work for prepress, review proofs, and communicate with printers
- Talented graphic design students with an interest in performing arts or music preferred
- Strong technical skills in Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) on Mac platform
- Strong understanding and appreciation for typography
- HTML and motion graphic skills a plus
- Strong proofreading skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Minimum of three portfolio samples required
Apply here: https://www.wolftrap.org/education/internships/spring-internships.aspx