Email your resume, design sample/ portfolio, and GPA to email@example.com.
Hi and thanks for your interest in being our next digital design intern for Workdom and our clients! Gain real-world job experience and be set with a stacked portfolio upon graduation.
We are an on-demand marketing company catered specifically to small businesses; at times, we will take on enterprise clients if they have a gap in marketing support. We focus on conversion and increase sales through strategic marketing tactics. For this reason, we need your skills to support the content generation team to create designs which will be utilized for social media, blog banners, in website design, landing pages, ads and everything in between! Please see below for specifics on this internship opportunity.
This is an internship opportunity for college students and 2 years post-graduation individuals where you’ll have the opportunity to grow your design talents into conversion—focused design and create engaging content for real clients. Our verticals range from B2B to B2C and from retail to technology to healthcare and beyond! You’ll be learning the latest marketing tools and strategies to build your portfolio and advance into your career.
You’ll be aiding in the creation of a brand(s):
● Social media visual communication
● Website look and feel
● Conversion-focused landing page design
● Ad generation
PLEASE APPLY IF
● You see yourself as a do-er
● You’re a strong communicator and ask questions
● Deadlines are not a problem for you
● You find yourself perfecting posters, ads and billboard around you
● You are inspired to design, create and research on topics
● You are curious and are open to watch trainings provided to you to want to grow your artistic capabilities and content creator
● You are a team player
*Please specify if you’re looking for part time or full time
● In college or recently graduated in the last 2 years
● Samples of your work