Email your resume, design sample/ portfolio, and GPA to email@example.com.
Hi and thanks for your interest in being our next digital media buyer intern for Workdom and our clients! Gain real-world job experience and be set with a stacked portfolio upon graduation.
We are an on-demand marketing company catered specifically to small businesses; at times, we will take on enterprise clients if they have a gap in marketing support. We focus on conversion and increase sales through strategic marketing tactics. For this reason, we need your skills to support the marketing team to bring qualified traffic to client website platforms by strategizing, developing and launching ads in Google and Facebook ad platforms. Please see below for specifics on this internship opportunity.
This is an internship opportunity for college students and recently graduated individuals where you’ll have the opportunity to grow digital ad buying skills that generate conversions for real clients. Our verticals range from B2B to B2C and from retail to technology to healthcare and beyond! You’ll be learning the latest marketing tools and strategies to build your portfolio and advance into your career.
You’ll be aiding in the creation of a brand(s):
● Launch ads in platform – must have prior experience working in Google and/or Facebook ad platform
● Write ad copy and design ads quickly in platforms like Canva
●. Report back on how the ads are doing
PLEASE APPLY IF
● You see yourself as a do-er
● You’re a strong communicator and ask questions
● Deadlines are not a problem for you
● You find yourself critiquing ads you see online
● You are inspired to design and create content to promote brands
● You are curious and are open to watch trainings provided to you to want to grow your media buying and optimization skills
● You are a team player
*Please specify if you’re looking for part time or full time
● In college or recently graduated in the last 2 years
● Samples of your work