EHIR’s (Employer Health Innovation Roundtable) mission is to expedite the adoption of innovation by matching the
largest and most progressive employers, regional health plans and healthcare providers with the most compelling
digital healthcare startups (“Innovators”). Innovators that have the most traction in our model are invited to join as
Alumni Innovator Members to continue collaborating and driving impact together in new ways.
The Alumni Innovator Member Services Associate will play a critical role in managing our most trusted innovator
relationships. This position will report into our Head of Innovator Relations and sit on an Innovator team of four. This
role manages the Alumni Innovator communications, maintains executive level relationships, recommends
engagement opportunities, and manages all Alumni activity, both in reality and in our CRM system. The Alumni
Innovator Member Services Associate will also drive various processes associated with the Innovator membership
lifecycle, including new Alumni onboarding, strategic engagement and renewal. In conjunction with cross-functional
managing directors, this person will help prepare and drive value-add conversations across the Innovator
membership – ensuring seamless interdepartmental collaboration on all Alumni-related touch points.
EHIR is a small, but fast-growing company. The ideal candidate for newly created positions, like this one, will have a
strong appreciation for an effective and efficient account management process as well as thrive in a fast-paced,
dynamic environment. Success will be determined by building strong Alumni-relationships and facilitating Alumni
- Serve as a strategic manager for 60+ memberships across our Employer and Health plan delegations,
- Managing the execution of benefits across an annual timeline.
- Work cross-functionally to create a seamless experience for Alumni; coordinating all preparation internally before and after strategic meetings with Alumni.
- Assist in the creation / execution of Innovator Alumni engagement opportunities, including the renewal and new contract process.
- Create, edit and manage outbound communications across the Innovator membership that add value and drive impact.
- Provide effective on-boarding for new Alumni; always maintaining executive level contacts.
- Administration, customization and application of Salesforce CRM system to elevate the account management experience.
- Take relationships to the next level by updating or creating new collateral and tools, monitoring relationships and developing strategies to provide the highest quality of service to the various memberships.
- Create the HPIR newsletter and Lookbook as part of the HPIR Alumni Innovator Membership benefit experience.
- Special projects as they arise.
Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the flexibility to accommodate different situations and
- Superior organization and prioritization skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive and ability to work proactively
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide highest quality of service
- Works well under pressure
- Outstanding project management, scheduling and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrate poise in personal interactions with C-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or Marketing preferred
- 3+ years in Account Management, Consulting, or related field
- Experience with CRM database (Salesforce.com a plus)
- Work Environment and Physical Demands
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be a comprehensive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position
World 50, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. World 50 also maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.