Account Executive – Sales
About World Business Lenders (www.wbl.com):
World Business Lenders (WBL) is a direct lender specializing in providing Bridge Loans that are real estate secured. WBL provides general purpose short-term real estate collateralized commercial loans to a broad customer base comprised of small and medium sized businesses throughout the country. With its unique business model, and disciplined approach to underwriting and risk management, WBL is committed to creating a pre-eminent brand that focuses on helping small businesses identify opportunities to grow.
About the Job
B2B sales position with a proven leader in the financial services industry. Energetic, rewarding, fast-paced environment. Opportunity to work with accomplished, respected management and to utilize your skills and experience as part of a high-performing sales team. This person will aggressively seek to develop referral relationships for the Company’s proprietary secured business loan product via networking in person and over the phone. The primary objective is to identify, cultivate and create profitable partnerships with commercial mortgage brokers and commercial lenders. WBL’s value proposition includes high referral fees, a proprietary credit model that does not require financial statements or tax returns, addresses challenging credit profiles, and the ability to access equity in all types of real estate collateral regardless of senior mortgages, liens and judgments.
- Develop and strengthen working relationships with new and existing referral partners.
- Act as a liaison between partners and operations.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company’s products, processes and policies
- Monitor ongoing individual performance such as pull-through ratios, profitability, losses, etc.
- Understand and monitor market conditions, product innovations and competitor’s products, prices and sales
- Achieve and surpass sales goals and budgets
- Ultimately, seek to build and lead a team to drive revenue generation for the Company
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Experience in commercial lending secured by real estate
- Demonstrated track record of building a customer base and growing revenue
- Potential to recruit and manage direct reports
- Customer service orientation and ability to establish rapport/cultivate business relationships via phone
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to travel to referral partners in your footprint on a consistent basis as needed/feasible
- Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Established network of commercial mortgage brokers and commercial lenders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tenacity and drive to excel in a competitive sales atmosphere
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and ability to navigate sales CRM
• Compensation package (salary + commission) offering strong earning potential.
• Vacation/holiday pay and 401(k) Plan with company match after 90 days; benefit package (Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, Life/Accident/Short-Term Disability insurance) on first of the month following or coincident with 60 days; Commuter Benefit Plan and EAP immediately upon hire.
World Business Lenders does not sponsor work visas for this position.
World Business Lenders participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States.