WWT is one of the USA’s largest system integrator with over $11 billion in revenue and has been featured on Fortune’s Great Place to Work list for 10 years in a row. We integrate technology to serve the business purposes and objectives of our customers. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
With over 7,000 employees globally, our customers include 70% of the Fortune 100 companies and sit across all domains including telecom, finance, industrial, retail and manufacturing.
The Business and Analytics Advisors team aligns business strategy with the technology, people, process, and solution choices our clients need to make. We help our clients make the right investments in analytics that offer business value. Our Data Science team has been involved with building cutting edge solutions in various domains that employ everything from regression models to deep learning over GPUs and holds several innovative patents.
The analytics industry is always evolving and it’s our mission to stay on the cutting-edge of it. This means exciting career opportunities and a culture of innovation that promotes hyper collaboration with some of the brightest minds in the field.
Many enterprises are trying to make the transition from data built around the company to being a company built around the data. We help our customers along that journey on the data maturity curve. We help them make data analysis a key part to the way their business is run by using sophisticated technology approaches to how they generate data
The Operations Manager works as part of the Operations team to drive the day-to day operations of the team. The Operations Manager develops and implements programs to attract, develop and retain top talent. This role is key to building and scaling operational frameworks that support the organization’s growth ambitions and profitability while providing fulfilling careers and professional satisfaction to the team.
- Talent Definition: Define individual level performance standards of knowledge, skills and abilities and link them to specific roles. Create and maintain detailed job descriptions for each role with target competencies and proficiency levels.
- Talent Acquisition: Identify, select, and hire people to fill current and anticipated openings in the organization. Partner with HR to identify talent sources, create recruitment campaigns, screen candidates, and manage the candidate experience. You will spearhead recruiting efforts in WWT’s Consulting Services organization. You will proactively source, recruit, assess and hire top talent in the market. You will develop a deep understanding of the skills and experiences that best align with the organization’s needs and connect candidates to the best opportunity.
- Learning & Development: Plan, deliver and manage learning opportunities to increase the skills and knowledge of employees. Provide training guidance by role and partner with the WWT Learning team to design and develop training programs. Ensure necessary trainings occur on a regular basis with the right attendees.
- Onboarding: Manage the onboarding process to ensure employees have the resources they need to be productive on their first day.
- Knowledge Management: Identify, create, manage and deliver a systematic approach to accumulating, disseminating, and build on our team expertise and experience. Provide a knowledge management platform, identify knowledge assets to drive competitive performance and monitor
- BA or BS required
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team skills; ability to build relationships with candidates, consultants and colleagues
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills, at ease with abundance of details and complexity, yet mindful of big picture, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently
- Bachelor’s degree required
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Deep understanding of the consulting model
- Ability to develop relationships quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: able to create compelling presentations to support concepts and solutions, write effective emails, and persuasively discuss strategy with senior executives
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams with diverse points of view
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Want to learn more about Consulting Services? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/consulting-services
What else do you need to know?
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT — it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!