Wowzitude’s Travel Club connects seniors to live, remote, virtual tour and travel programs. Groups may choose from 50+ destinations. Our guides provide real-time, live-streamed tours and discussions that promote connections and conversations among mature adults and their communities.
Wowzitude’s tour and travel subscriptions are perfect for senior living communities, senior programs, church and synagogue groups, library groups – any group that aims to help older adults stay social and connected will benefit from compelling travel, and fun, stimulating conversations.
• Responsible for new account development, account management, territory development, sales operations and professional development.
• Travel will not be required since this is a remote position.
• Primary responsibility is to generate leads, setup meetings and appointments for potential products and/or services sales
• Follow up on inbound leads and works with Inside Sales Team and Marketing on outbound campaigns to create new opportunities and close new business
• Build value-based relationships with Activity Professionals at senior living communities.
• Leverage pre-sales team throughout the opportunity management life cycle to build value-driven proposals for targeted customers.
• Conduct weekly email sales campaign programs.
• Drive sign-ups to free “familiarization tours,” conducted bi-monthly, via Zoom.
• Develop and implement account strategies that maximize value for prospects.
• Lead the pricing and customer contract negotiation processes.
• Maintain information including HubSpot customer relationship management system and sales forecasts.
• Engage in cold-call prospecting to nurture clients to create new opportunities
• Answer customers’ questions about virtual vacation subscriptions, prices, availability, destinations, and terms of agreement
• Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to onboard first community virtual vacation.
• Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records. Includes providing biweekly forecast
• Communicate with Sales Operations of any and all issues related to billing, etc.
• Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects/opportunities. Utilize inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales
• Drive continued pipeline progression and provide accurate forecasting
· Rising Sophomore – Senior, currently enrolled in a four-year college degree program.
· Subscription sales experience a plus.