Bachelor’s degree with good academic record, excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills, and strong organizational, process and computer skills.
Collaborates with Partners and Attorneys to develop and implement best practices to support Firm’s immigration services.
Client Services (Best Practices) Manager duties include but are not limited to:
Client Relationship Management:
- Leads the development of internal workflow protocols and documentation, firmwide memos, and print merges to support case work.
- Collaborates with Partners and Managing Attorneys to prepare and deliver reports, dashboards, memoranda, client-specific tools, and other client-facing documents.
- Collaborates with Partners to develop best practices related to the Firm’s database and develop strategy related to data integrity oversight.
- Maintains subject matter expertise regarding various major clients.
Client Training Coordinator:
- Partners with Attorneys to develop training materials for client presentations and, when appropriate, will participate in training presentations for clients.
- Collaborates to prepare and organize responses to Requests for Proposal and other business development documentation.
- Develop and manage initiatives to maintain and ensure integrity and organization of client information and documentation.
- Develop new methods and protocols for data maintenance and review.
Interested applicants should send cover letter, resume, and a writing sample via e-mail to email@example.com. Please include “Client Services Manager applicant for Santa Monica” in subject line of your email.
***NO SOLICITORS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE***