LI Title: INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY Recruitment Coordinator
No one wants to be a square peg in a round hole. What if you helped people find their perfect square holes — and the impact reached into eternity?
As a supported* recruitment coordinator, you will be on the front lines in connecting people to join the work of translating the Bible!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: East Asia, can be performed remotely
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might rewrite job descriptions, reach out to potential candidates or give a presentation at a school. Later you could talk with local organizations and churches. Another day you would screen possible recruits or interview a new applicant.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are detail-oriented, creative and a team player.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- You enjoy getting to know people.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office.
- You have marketing experience.
- You understand the joys and challenges of cross-cultural living.
It’s a bonus if…
- You are fluent in a major Asian language.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.