LI Title: IT Helpdesk Consultant
Technology is one of the greatest tools–or the greatest headaches–that impact our lives today. Use your skills to relieve headaches and impact eternity!
As a supported* IT helpdesk consultant you would have the opportunity to help prevent technology glitches from hindering Bible translation programs.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Can be performed remotely
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is interesting! One day you might lead a training on a new software or assist users in customizing a program. Later you could answer the phone and serve as initial contact for all support requests. Another day you would collaborate with the team to address requests.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are detailed, flexible and a team player.
- You’re familiar with MS Windows, IOS and Linux.
- You thrive on a global team with remote team members.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You enjoy diagnosing and resolving problems related to hardware, software and networks.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.