YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 11 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behavior. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
YouGov interns will be solving problems from day one. Working on a variety of projects that matter, no two days are the same! You will get a taste for what it’s like to work for a leading global market research organization. You will learn about our business, build your professional network, and enhance your skillset whilst working alongside industry experts.
Our interns come from all backgrounds, bringing their diverse talents, insights and in turn contributing to our success. Here at YouGov we want to make your experience the best it can be!
What’s in it for me?
- Learn about the market research industry
- Real-world experience in the following:
- Attending client meetings
- Survey design
- Coordinating data collection for research projects
- Analyzing survey data
- Developing insights for clients
- Build a network of industry experts
- Mentorship and guidance from your manager and peers
What do I need to bring with me?
Skills and qualifications
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Interest in market research, data and analytics
- An enthusiasm for data and data driven decision making
- Basic programming language experience a plus
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and take on a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative team player
- Inquisitive – someone that brings new ideas to the table
- Excellent communication skills