YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 11 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behavior. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
YouGov Sport is the sports and sponsorship specialist arm of YouGov. We have a long track record of working with major international, regional and national stakeholders from all areas of the sports industry. YouGov Sport combines extensive expertise and experience of the specialized industry that surrounds sport with the world’s premium market research company, YouGov, to create an unparalleled new generation of sports research.
Through this partnership, YouGov Sport offers a unique synthesis of thought leadership, strategic insight, comprehensive data analysis and global reach that enables our clients to achieve their key objectives in sports investment, sponsorship and marketing.
YouGov Direct is a 24/7 self-service research and advertising platform. Supported by highly accurate profiling data, we enable precise consumer targeting, in depth insights and a two-way dialogue with a client’s target audience.
Clients can connect to an engaged, fully opt-in audience for creative and concept testing, consent-driven advertising and custom data gathering to assess your campaigns effectively.
YouGov Direct is being used by existing YouGov clients in industries such as Finance, Sports, Technology, Media and more. YouGov Direct is also bringing in a wave of clients large and small that YouGov has not worked with before.
We are a separate, yet closely integrated business unit of YouGov, and behave like a startup, but with the leverage and backing of YouGov.
What’s in it for me?
Support our client services team in telling stories with data and become an expert in YouGov’s tracking and profiling databases. This person will help our team develop key client presentations and handle client requests. Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop knowledge and expertise in YouGov syndicated tools
- Assist YouGov Sport Head of Data Products with the expansion of the Sports offering in new markets
- Program new markets with questionnaires, updated lists and sector needs
- Further develop web-based platform for delivery of data product solutions
- Aid client servicing team in creating a streamlined approach to producing reports (monthly, quarterly, annual) from templates, providing valuable insights and key finding to existing clients and global sales opportunities
What do I need to bring with me?
Skills and qualifications
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Interest in market research, data and analytics
- An enthusiasm for data and data driven decision making
- Basic programming language experience a plus
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and take on a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative team player
- Inquisitive – someone that brings new ideas to the table
- Excellent communication skills