Yumlish is currently seeking a talented Business Performance Analyst Intern to join our team. We value patient-centric individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and welcome someone who is eager and passionate about minority health.
The Business Performance Analyst role is a remote role and will support the program by driving productivity, providing clear visibility of performance and KPIs, and provide analytical support to the team.
Role and Responsibilities
This is an ideal position for someone who has a passion for data analysis and problem solving. To be successful in this role you should have knowledge or experience monitoring, managing, manipulating, and drawing insights from data. You must be someone who is extremely organized, is detail oriented; approaches all issues proactively; proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; data visualization tools (Power BI experience required) and with a strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes and projects simultaneously.
Responsible for the collection and analysis of data to evaluate operational difficulties and make recommendations to solve problems and advance strategic initiatives. The role ensures that measures of success are created, monitored and reviewed and provides answers through analytical modeling to business questions and is empowered to drive short and long-term strategic goal realization.
The individual will:
- Extract, manipulate, and connect data from multiple sources into a population set for comparative analysis.
- Develop and maintain analytical models to determine financial, clinical, and consumer value of a wide-range of business initiatives.
- Responsible for and/or participates in dashboard development process, including creating data definitions, validating data, retrieving data from systems, maintaining technical documentation, and dashboard creation.
- Produce ad hoc reports, recurring reporting needs, and presentations that provide data-based insights for solutions to business questions.
- Give presentations to work groups on findings using data visualization tools.
- Develop relationships among partners and customers and manage those relationships to assure effective solutions.
- Pursuing Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or related field.
- Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, or equivalent visualization software experience or knowledge.
- Financial modeling, pro formas (preferred).
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively interact with other analytics teams, business leaders, and executives.