Yumlish is creating an AI-based nutrition therapy platform for Latinos with diabetes — impacting health disparities through nutrition education.
Looking for an organized intern to perform a variety of administrative and professional assignments.
* Research and identify available government and private funding opportunities.
* Generate well-written draft proposals from previous submissions and research as well as all required supporting documents in response to solicitations.
* Maintain knowledge of proper protocols and all relevant local, federal, and state guidelines required for the proper proposal submission process.
* Create and maintain funding calendar activities.
Yumlish is fundraising through private and government funds. A team of writers will develop proposals and reports. The team will explore new funding sources and investor prospects through in-depth research using multiple search engines and websites. The intern will have opportunities to research funders aligned with the company’s mission, assist in editing and writing grant proposals, coordinate grant requirements amongst various stakeholders, and provide support to the CEO on grant submission.
* Education: Current graduate or undergraduate students.
* Strong academic background, organizational skills, and an interest in the Company’s mission
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Willingness to research, analyze information from various sources, and critical thinking