Zazil Media Group, an integrated PR and content marketing agency, is seeking interns to work on a number of client deliverables, including:
- media relations
- corporate/creative writing
- social media content
Interns will learn how to work on client accounts that come from a variety of industries including general technology, filmmaking and production, music & audio design, broadcast, and consumer electronics.
Interns will work with account managers, senior account executives and account executives on various editorial campaigns doing research, media list building and maintenance, and creating client coverage reports and more.
- 1-2 PR internships (preferably in an agency setting)
- Candidates should be an ace with grammar and have AP style rules committed to memory.
- He/she must be comfortable working with tight deadlines, multitasking, and keeping cool under pressure.
- Must possess great communication and presentation skills.
- Ideal candidates are motivated, well-organized, and eager to learn about the agency nature.
- Must be able to work at least 30 hours a week.
This is a remote internship.
Compensation: This is a paid internship, but can also be made available for school credit.