At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers, and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business. Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers, and problem solvers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a detailed understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is crafted to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
Our Collaboration team is responsible for delivering and supporting technology that enables Zebra colleagues to connect with one another and build/share content from anywhere at any time across devices. Our portfolio spans three pillars including communication, content, and organizing work, and our services include but not limited to audio/video conferencing, webinars, document storage/sharing, digital whiteboards, and project/task planning tools. Our IT Communication team is responsible for developing and distributing business and employee email communications for IT-driven projects, policy or organization changes, and service accountments, in partnership with Corporate Comms where applicable.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you’ll collaborate to grow your skills in a variety of areas, including Process Definition & Automation and proof of concept testing for emerging technologies.
- Work with leading-edge technology to meet the challenges of the fourth industrial revolution to help our customers – both internal and external – capture their edge.
- Requirements capturing – work with the business to gather requirements on new features and requests
- End user education – find fun and engaging ways to educate end users on exciting and useful features of our existing tools.
- Develop planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Increase technology knowledge and skills
- Develop team-based work proficiencies
- Develop interpersonal skills to connect with day-to-day business contacts through follow-up activities
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program in Business with an emphasis in Technology, Information Systems, or Communications with technology coursework, Marketing with technology coursework, or Computer Science with Business coursework
- Must be a May 2021 graduate
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Must reside within 50 miles of the primary work location
- Experience in at least on digital collaboration tool, including Microsoft Teams, Google, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Technical Savvy – ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Shown leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills