Zilo International Group is a management consulting firm based in Centennial, Colorado offering an array of business services. We work with organizations across the private, public and social sectors. We facilitate solutions during all phases of a company’s life cycle.
This is an unpaid internship. We are looking for an ambitious student to join our team and dedicate 15-20hrs a week. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and excited to learn and grow. The intern will have the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and skills of operations practices and be assigned tasks supporting a wide variety of projects based on business needs. The intern will be reporting directly to the owner/CEO.
- Support with marketing and business development strategy
- Assist in preparation of business development material
- Perform technical research for business proposals/ RFPs
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Currently attend College/University
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Great attitude and desire to learn and grow and act in a fast-paced environment
- Effective task management skills
- High level of motivation and adaptability