Leveraging your technology knowledge and business acumen, you’ll be working on some highly visible projects for some of the top companies across various industries; providing these clients with value add consulting, advisory, meaningful insights, actionable recommendations and experiences.
· You will be working directly with clients to drive their business forward. You’ll have the opportunity to present findings, insights and recommendations to clients.
· Lead consulting engagements by identifying analyzing, tracking, and delivering actionable insights to key business stakeholders to support their key business initiatives.
· Provide and communicate digital transformation trends and point of views
· Assist in business development activities i.e. RFIs, proposals and presentations
· Work in collaboration with team members to deliver business critical and value add insights and recommendations
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- 2 years in consulting and technology (preferable)
- MBA + BTech (preferable not compulsory)
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Able to articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability