The RTSI System Administrator will integrate with our overall Engineering team and be deployed to customer locations working on specific strategic engagements. This role will be deployed to customer locations working on specific Federal programs or Commercial contracts, supporting specific customer requirements or mission domains throughout the detailed design, development integration, test and deployment of critical IT systems. All customer projects must be completed with a sense of urgency and timeliness, exceeding customer expectations to ensure high quality work done by ZIVARO.
- Day to day on-site interaction with our customers and become key member of customer program teams
- Producing design documentation and as-built documentation with little or no assistance
- Delivering technology-specific, on-site engineering services to our customers with little or no supervision on medium to high complexity projects
- Delivering & Documenting strategic customer service engagements according to ZIVARO guidelines
- Providing clear, concise, and timely communication of projects’ status to customers, supervisor, and project managers
- Operating under little supervision on large projects; operating independently on small projects
- Achieving ZIVARO billing time goals while working toward continued training advancement
- Other duties as assigned
ZIVARO is looking for a person who has a an Associate degree in related field with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in system administration, or 6 years of equivalent experience. Ideally, this candidate would have a strong system administrator background in a Windows environment, using Active Directory, PKI, Certificate Enrollment, and DNS. This role could require a security clearance or certifications based on contract needs. In addition, years of experience can outweigh certifications.
Ideally, this person will have experience performing engineering support on customer sites and have domain specific certifications meeting the programs expectations. Ideally, this person will have experience with some, if not all, of the following technologies:
- VMware (Esxi and Vcenter administration)
- VDI Deployment/Management
- Storage Management, specifically Netapp storage
- Cisco Networking (Switches, Routers, Firewall, VPN)
- Solarwinds Management (SEM and Orion)
- McAfee HBSS
- Tenable ACAS/Nessus
- Veeam Backups
- Docker Container Management
In addition, they will have the ability to troubleshoot and escalate complex engineering problems with little to no assistance. This person must have the ability to work as a member of the team, support critical IT systems and have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of experience.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- EDUCATION: Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study.
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions at Zivaro, due to security clearance and government/federal contracts held by Zivaro.
ZIVARO fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws.