SAP Commerce (Hybris) Business Analyst Intern
Location: Remote, USA
At Zoetis, the health and safety of our colleagues, contractors and interns is our top priority. We make decisions based on these guiding principles: Be Safe, Feel Safe, Feel Supported. As a Zoetis intern, you can expect Zoetis to abide by safety guidelines from the CDC, aligned with local guidance. At this time, we are planning our 2021 internships to take place remotely when possible. If remote work isn’t possible, our on-site safety requirements include face coverings, social distancing practices, and health monitoring practices such as temperature checks and activity logs. We are transparent in our communication regarding any confirmed COVID cases on-site.
The SAP Commerce (Hybris) Business Analyst Intern will work on projects to improve our B2B e-commerce websites. This includes requirements gathering, scoping and creating user stories. Duties also include planning, participating in and executing integration testing and user acceptance testing. This role will be working very closely with business leads, internal IT team and IT outsourcing partner in delivering e-commerce capabilities.
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world’s most innovative and effective products for animal health—medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices—and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, our customers and our stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health.
Internship Job Duties:
- Gather and document business, functional and user requirements and processes impacting the website
- Assist in developing functional requirements documentation in the form of Epics, user stories, process flows, and user acceptance criteria. Support QA and UAT efforts
- Communicate clients’ processes and requirements to the project team
- Work with the technical development team, quality assurance teams, third party Integration vendors to validate enhancements, write test cases and perform QA, user acceptance testing
- Assist in analyzing consumer feedback to identify website issues/incidents, features, functions and assist in recommending enhancements
- Currently studying Computer Science or related field
Knowledge, Skills, Ability Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, formulas in Excel, Word, Presentation, Project Plan)
- Well-spoken and customer facing, ability to present ideas in common business-friendly language
- A self-starter, able to keep up in a fast-paced environment, a team player, capable of juggling multiple projects, and a curious learner
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills
Students who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited institution with a current class standing of sophomore or above and a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 are eligible for internships at Zoetis. Students must also be 18 years of age or older prior to their scheduled start date, and be able to provide verification that they are enrolled in school and authorized to participate in an internship in the U.S. without immigration sponsorship. Students who are offered internships will need to successfully pass a drug screen and background check within 5 days of offer.