Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
As a Systems Engineer at ZT Systems, you will be an integral part in the development process of our custom-built servers. You will work with various cross functional partners to ensure the resilient design of our boards/systems. This person should excel in fast paced environments and be passionate about developing the most competitive board/system products. This position is based in our Secaucus, New Jersey headquarters.
What You Will Do
- Responsibilities include schematic and pcb layout review, BOM creation, debugging, and testing of server board/add-on card products
- Debug, modify and enhance existing designs to improve the quality of server motherboards and other server related components.
- Collaborate with engineering and other teams to discover and resolve any engineering issues in early stage to ensure the quality and performance of the products reach its full capacity
- Prepare technical documentation including product specifications, layout instructions, test procedures, etc.
- Ensure products conform to engineering specification, regulatory, and customer expectations
- Transfer products to manufacturing with clear documentation, and provide technical support to solve product problems
- Provide clear documentation and strong technical supports to contract manufacturers and production department during the product sample and production stages
- Working with Windows and/or Linux OS and basic scripting skills
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, and Master’s degree is strongly desirable
- 1 to 3 years of experience working with Intel/AMD x86 computer architecture is a plus
- Understanding board level circuit design/analysis and PCB layout concepts, with past experience in board design a plus
- Strong ownership and ability to work effectively in team environment