Zuri Fertility is seeking a dynamic and motivated Summer Intern to join our team. As an intern at Zuri Fertility, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience by working across multiple job functions, including marketing, finance, operations, and general business tasks. This internship offers an excellent learning and growth opportunity for an undergraduate student looking to apply their skills in a real-world setting. You will work directly with the CEO and COO to drive business strategy.
Zuri is a next-generation fertility app breaking the cycle of confusion, anxiety, and inconvenience infertility causes to patients. We provide comprehensive medically-vetted information, at-home testing, and a fertility evaluation with a licensed clinician. Our patients will have enhanced access to fertility clinics through partnerships and longitudinal concierge support.
We’re different from other fertility startups that only focus on one aspect of the problem. As a result, Zuri empowers patients with knowledge, confidence, and access to the support resources they need that today’s fertility clinics don’t offer.
- Assist in creating and implementing marketing campaigns to attract potential clients and raise brand awareness.
- Support the finance team with financial analysis.
- Collaborate operations to streamline processes and improve operational efficiency.
- Assist with general business tasks, such as data analysis, research, and preparing reports.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends, competitor analysis, and customer preferences.
- Assist in managing social media accounts and developing engaging content.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a related field.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite and familiarity with data analysis tools.
- A proactive and detail-oriented approach to work, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in the field of reproductive healthcare and a passion for making a positive impact on people’s lives.
This is a full-time summer internship position, with a duration of 10-12 weeks. The specific start and end dates will be discussed with the selected candidate.