PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE DIRECT CRYPTO OR BLOCKCHAIN EXPERIENCE.
NYC-based, In-Office ONLY
Must have direct Cyrpto and/or Blockchain experience
DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY:
Zyyo is a tech-enabled private securities investment platform that provides accredited investors with curated opportunities. Every investment opportunity is underwritten by our team of experienced analysts with the aid of proprietary data-driven technology. Zyyo prioritizes deal transparency, streamlines the investment management process, and maximizes value creation.
We are always searching for top talent in the Finance and Technology industries. At Zyyo, you can expect to build a valuable set of skills that will drive your career, while supporting a firm that treats you as its top priority.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
Zyyo is looking for a Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Research and Trading Analyst to elevate the knowledge base of the company as it enters the space. We believe that blockchain technology has a profound ability to revolutionize the investment arena and we are beginning a journey into the space. As a research analyst, you will be working alongside our team to produce in depth short- and long-term market updates and reports, perform technical analysis and price predictions on an array of digital currencies, execute trades using complex financial derivative instruments, create investment theses, explore company business model integrations with leading blockchain protocols and innovations as well as help manage and create relationships with thought leaders in the space.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Draft and publish cryptocurrency market reports once per week
- Collect data and conduct analysis to present meaningful market findings, insights, and commentary both for internal and external purposes
- Thoroughly research, understand and examine the crypto market landscape
- Stay up to date concerning market trends, risks and opportunities, new projects, and competitor news
- Helping the team evaluate new investment opportunities through market research, product reviews, competitive analysis and metrics analysis
- Perform technical analysis and price predictions on an array of digital currencies
- Create and evaluate investment theses
- Execute trades using complex financial derivative instruments
- Proactively identify new investment opportunities and qualifying inbound leads for the firm by meeting with entrepreneurs
- Explore company business model integrations with leading blockchain protocols and innovations
- Research, document, note trade-offs, and recommend potential solutions around future product features
- Being an active contributor to the blockchain/cryptocurrencies community by organizing activities, participating in local events and looking for ways to help make the Reciprocal team stronger
- Participate and contribute to stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives at the agile team level and up
- Have eligibility to receive profit-share of select investments
● B.S./B.A. degree in computer science, economics, finance, next generation technology, blockchain or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience)
● At least 1-year experience in the crypto industry
● Passionate and curious about the cryptocurrency and DLT industries
● Ability to write differentiated insights and reports
● Strong written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting
● Strong interpersonal skills. Our team are meeting with thought leaders on a regular basis
● An ability to work well within a team and be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email Resume to email@example.com