TITLE: Paralegal Intern
PROJECTED START DATE: June 1, 2021
INTERVIEW PROCESS: Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ROLE TYPE: Full Time Internship, In-Office
LOCATION: New York, NY
Seeking applicant who is interested in cryptocurrencies and/or real estate. Applicant must have legal experience.
DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY:
Zyyo is a tech-enabled private securities investment platform that provides accredited investors with curated opportunities. Every investment opportunity is underwritten by our team of experienced analysts with the aid of proprietary data-driven technology. Zyyo prioritizes deal transparency, streamlines the investment management proves, and maximizes value creation.
We are always searching for top talent in the Finance, Technology, Creative, and Legal industries. At Zyyo, you can expect to build a valuable set of skills that will drive your career, while supporting a firm that treats you as its top priority.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
In this role, you will apply skills to develop and revise processes, cultivate records, and conduct legal research in the new territory of digital assets, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology. Working alongside the Legal Operations Manager and the rest of the Legal team, you will ally with key internal stakeholders across Product, Compliance, Finance and Accounting, Business Development, Operations, Technology, and Security as we work to solve innovative legal challenges in this revolutionary space. Must have interest or experience in real estate and/or cryptocurrency.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
· Implement notable, active, and thorough support to a wide range of projects undertaken by the Legal team.
· Successfully communicate with Leadership across all of Zyyo’s internal departments, establishing suitable legal consideration when helping to solve problems and handling incoming inquiries.
· Handle corporate governance matters and administer processes, policies, and formalities associated with Zyyo’s legal and regulatory requirements.
· Proactively and efficiently manage tasks, including processing and negotiating NDAs, drafting agreements, tracking and reviewing invoices, organizing legal documents, and responding to subpoenas.
· Research and deliver findings in the fintech and crypto industries that will drive innovation for implementing legal policies across regions.
· Aid in the scaling of an agile, impressive Legal function at Zyyo.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· 1+ years of relevant work experience.
· Ability to manage and prioritize numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
· Excellent organizational skills and premier attention to detail.
· Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of legal matters and organizational tasks.
· Demonstrated interest in disruptive technology and desire to learn.
· Ability to be a proactive self-starter who can thrive in ambiguity.
· Authorization to work in the United States and fluency in English.
Email Resume and Portfolio Access to email@example.com