Consulting Networking Night — Alumni and Employers in Attendance
The following individuals are scheduled to attend our Consulting Networking Night on Thursday, September 15, 2022. Following the 6 pm ET panel discussion, the open networking portion of the event will take place from 6:45 – 8:15 pm ET. You’ll have the opportunity to rotate freely among different breakout rooms, speaking with alumni and employers as you choose.
What kinds of questions can I ask the networking volunteers? Here are a few ideas. We encourage you to look at the attendee list in advance, think about who you’d like to speak with, and jot down your own questions for them.
- What does a typical workday look like for you?
- What do you love about your job? What do you find challenging?
- (For alumni) Were there any Tufts experiences that helped you prepare for what you do now?
- What should a student in my position do if I’d like to pursue a path similar to yours?
- What kinds of skills and experiences do employers in your line of work look for?
- Do you have any favorite case interview prep resources or strategies?
- If you could do anything over again, career-wise, what would that be?