Handshake for Employers
Reach Thousands of Students By Posting Your Jobs & Internships in Handshake
At the Career Center, we offer a number of ways for you to post jobs and find candidates. Handshake is the Tufts web-based recruiting system that links employers with students and alumni. Registration is easy and you can post positions immediately upon completion of a simple registration. In addition, hundreds of Tufts students and alumni have made their resumes and candidate profiles viewable in Handshake. Employers with approved accounts (takes 1 – 3 business days) may search our database by candidates’ preferred industry, location, skills and keyword for qualified individuals to fill internship and full-time openings.
- Multi-school job posting – With just a few clicks, post your job across dozens of schools
- Powerful applicant filtering – Narrow down potential hires to the best fits through advanced filter options
- Dedicated employer training & support – Visit the Handshake Support Center to quick-start your experience with helpful articles and 2-minute training videos
- OCR & career fair management – Schedule interviews, register for upcoming career fairs, or set up your own events. Then manage the logistics & payment all through Handshake.
- Direct student messaging – See a candidate you like? Contact them directly through Handshake and benefit from superior open & reply rates.
Review the Tufts Employer Recruiting Policies for guidelines on what you can and cannot post.
Why hire Tufts students for full-time jobs or internships?
- Tufts students come from 50 states and 102 nations
- They are critical thinkers, problem-solvers, and well-rounded high achievers, participating in academically rigorous programs
- They play sports, are active in theatre and music, present research, design solutions, give back to the community, and travel the world
- 89% of the class of 2016 completed at least one internship, and 68% completed two or more
- With their global experiences, civic engagement, academic achievements and extracurricular activities, Tufts students are poised to make a difference in your organization
Learn more about Tufts, its students, and how our team can partner with you in the Tufts Employer Relations Brochure.