Join Us for a Virtual Industry Fair
Tufts University will be hosting several virtual career fairs and all recruiting events and activities will be virtual for the Spring 2021 semester.
Spring 2021 Virtual Industry Fairs
This coming Spring semester, Tufts will be hosting two industry fairs and one general career and internship fair in order to support the needs of students from all majors and backgrounds in the Schools of Arts & Sciences, Engineering, and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts.
|Industry Fair||Date||Time (EST)|
|Social Impact & Civic Engagement Fair||Thursday, February 11||1 – 4 pm|
|General Career & Internship Fair||Friday, February 12||1 – 4 pm|
|Arts and Creative Careers Fair in partnership with AICAD||Friday, April 16||TBD|
- For-profit companies: $300
- Large Nonprofits (50+ employees) and Government Agencies: $200
- Small Nonprofits (less than 50 employees) and Emerging Start Ups (less than 50 employees): $100
- We will be hosting 50 employers maximum for each industry fair, so we encourage employers to register for the events as soon as possible to reserve your booth.
- We also recommend that employers plan to have at last 5 representatives attend each fair in order to be able to host (3) 30-minute information sessions as well as 10-minute 1:1 individual chat sessions with students.
Employers should make sure to update their Handshake profiles with new jobs and internships well in advance of the fair date. In addition, please highlight any Tufts alumni representatives that will be representing your organization by listing their name, Class Year, and Major for your booth.
Students will need to attend a Tufts Virtual Career Fair preparation session that will be offered during September in order to learn more about how to navigate a virtual career fair. Students will be required to schedule all one-on-one chat sessions and group sessions in advance of the fair. We are not responsible for students that attend the virtual event and are unable to access sessions or chats on the day of the event.
Tufts Partnership Programs
Tufts offers two partnership program opportunities for employers to access our virtual Career Center events as well as a variety of channels for promoting their organization to the wider Tufts community. If you are interested in partnering with Tufts through one of these programs, please email:
Associate Director, Employer Relations