The Tufts Career Center will be hosting more than 30 employers at the upcoming Virtual Career Fair: Social Impact and Civic Engagement on Thursday, February 11th from 1 pm – 4 pm EST. We wanted to highlight one of our employer partners, Community Group Inc., and their Teaching Fellow Career Pathways program so that students can learn more and to connect with their representatives on Feb. 11th.
Students are able to register and sign-up for 1:1 sessions and group information sessions beginning on Friday, February 5th.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Why Consider TCG’s Teaching Fellow Career Pathways?
As a Community Group Teaching Fellow you will help prepare children for educational success throughout their lives. You will:
- Gain the experience you need to be hired as a permanent classroom teacher – many of our Fellows have been rehired as full classroom teachers after their year of experience and training with us!
- Learn from outstanding educational practitioners.
- Be part of a collaborative community of seasoned educators.
- Be an integral part of the movement to transform education in Lawrence, MA and the United States.
Is a background in education required for a prospective TCG Teaching Fellow?
- No, although a background in education or experience student teaching is preferred for some of our fellowship pathways, only a Bachelor’s Degree is required to apply and be considered.
Are TCG Teaching Fellowship Pathways paid career opportunities?
- Fellows work full-time and are eligible for benefits.
- Fellows earn a salary of $30K-$35K depending on the fellowship pathway.
- Fellows earn an educational stipend of $1,500 dollars upon successful completion of the program.
How can I learn more about the Fellowship Pathways?
- Visit our website at www.thecommunitygroupinc.org
- Visit/Like our social media pages: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Contact our Director of Recruitment:
- Tarah Mohika
- Phone: 978-722-2557
- Sign-up for 1:1 and group information sessions at the upcoming Virtual Career Fair on Feb. 11th