Resources for LGBTQ+ Students & Alumni
The Career Center is here to support you as you explore your interests, gain experience, and work toward your goals. Check out the following resources for career exploration, internship/job search, and more.
The Herd is our flash mentoring platform for student-alumni career conversations. In addition to talking with alumni whose career paths interest you, we encourage you to join our new affinity groups on The Herd, which encourage productive interaction and networking through professional and social engagement, provide opportunities such as jobs, internships, volunteer roles, events, resources, and projects, and support the community’s professional and career development through advocacy.
Additional Career Resources
- Out For Undergrad – Offers annual business, marketing, technology and engineering conferences for students
- ProGayJobs – Job search listings featuring employers who are committed to diversity in the workplace
- OutProfessionals – Networking events for professionals and students
- Point Foundation – National scholarship foundation for LGBTQ students
- National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals Inc. (NOGLSTP) – Scholarships, events and networking opportunities for students and professionals in STEM fields
- GLIFAA – Supports LGBT personnel, their families, and straight allies in US government foreign affairs offices
- Pride@Work – Represents LGBT union members and their allies