Many students express interest in embarking on a short-term work or volunteer experience after graduation, oftentimes abroad. You’ll commonly hear these experiences referred to as a “gap year” because they last for a year (though sometimes two or more) after college. Here are some articles to check out if this is something you’d like to explore.
- How to Take a Gap Year After College
- 9 Companies You Should Work For If You Want To Travel The World After College
- Traveling After College Graduation: Why, Where, & How to Pay for It
- Turning Your Travels into Marketable Job Skills
- Benefits of a Gap Year After College or High School
- The Busy Student’s Guide to Finding Work Abroad after Graduation