Join Us for a Career Fair
Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 Update: We will be utilizing a hybrid programming model for the 2023-2024 school year. We will be conducting both in-person and virtual Career Fairs in the fall and spring.
All fairs are open to students in the School of Arts and Sciences, School of Engineering, and School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts. Students of all majors and class years are encouraged to attend.
|Upcoming Career Fairs||Date||Time (EST)|
|Fall 2023 Virtual Career Fair||Thursday, September 21st||4:30 – 7:30 pm EST|
|Fall 2023 In-Person Career Fair||Friday, September 29th||11:30 – 3:30 pm EST|
IN-PERSON CAREER FAIRS
This school we will once again be hosting both virtual and in-person Career Fairs in the fall and spring. For our fall in-person fair we will be hosting up to 200 employers across various industries in the Tufts Gantcher Center. Lunch will be provided.
Who will be at the fair?
This fair is open to all Tufts students – including 8,500 undergraduate and 1,775 graduate students – from the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering, and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts.
- Seniors looking for entry-level positions for after graduation
- Undergraduates looking for possible internships
- Graduate students looking for work opportunities in their fields of study
- Visit tufts.edu/academics to learn more about our undergraduate and graduate degree programs and disciplines
Registration Fees for Fall 2023 In-Person Career Fair:
- For-profit companies: $500
- Large Nonprofits (50+ employees) and Government Agencies: $400
- Small Nonprofits (less than 50 employees) and Emerging Start Ups (less than 50 employees): $250
- Additional sponsorship opportunities are detailed here
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT of $50.00 off for those who register for either our in-person or virtual career fairs by August 1st, 2023
Each In-Person Career Fair registration includes the following:
- Set-Up for Organizations will begin at 10 AM in Gantcher location
- Registration will include 2 representatives and organizations will have the ability to register for 2 additional reps at $50 per additional representative
- 1 Table (6ft x 30in) and 2 chairs & additional chairs if requesting more reps (bring tablecloth from your organization for your table)
- Bagged lunch provided to each representative (options to be selected during registration process)
- Note: In an effort to reduce waste, we encourage employers to create QR codes where students can access informational materials about your company virtually. In lieu of hard copies of flyers, pamphlets, and other materials, consider linking to your website, promotional videos, a slide deck, etc. via a QR Code that can be displayed at your table
SPACE WILL BE LIMITED TO A MAXIUMUM OF 200 EMPLOYERS – PLEASE REGISTER EARLY
Employers must follow all Tufts University COVID Policies for visitors in order to attend this Career Fair. Tufts COVID Career Fair policies can be found here.
We also offer a number of sponsorships for both fairs and if you are interested in sponsoring these events visit this website.
VIRTUAL CAREER FAIRS
Similarly, to our fairs last academic year, we will be utilizing Handshake for our Fall 2023 Virtual Career Fair. Throughout the fair, employers can host 30-minute group sessions and conduct 10-minute 1-on-1 video conversations with students.
Registration Fees for Spring 2023 Virtual Career Fair:
- For-profit companies: $450
- Large Nonprofits (50+ employees) and Government Agencies: $350
- Small Nonprofits (less than 50 employees) and Emerging Start Ups (less than 50 employees): $200
- Additional sponsorship opportunities are detailed here
Virtual Career Fair Format
- We are expecting 200 employers to attend our upcoming virtual career fair, so we request that you register as soon as possible to confirm your spot
- We also recommend that employers plan to have at least 2-5 representatives attend the fair in order to be able to host 30-minute group sessions concurrent with 10-minute 1:1 individual chat sessions with students.
- We encourage attending employers to host at least one group session as it is the most efficient way to reach several unique students. Each group session you can have a different descriptive title if you wanted to use this opportunity to engage in a variety of topics such as general info session, Ask Me Anything panels, a session around a particular role you are hiring for, etc.
Employers should make sure to update their Handshake profiles with new jobs and internships well in advance of the fair date. In addition, please highlight any Tufts alumni representatives that will be representing your organization by listing their name, Class Year, and Major in your fair employer description.
- Employers need to build out their schedules in advance of student registration opening for students. Students will be unable to sign-up for group sessions or one-on-one sessions until you have these finalized and visible in Handshake.
- Employers – Top 10 Ways to Prepare for the Tufts Virtual Career Fair
Students will need to attend a Tufts Virtual Career Fair preparation session that will be offered in order to learn more about how to navigate a virtual career fair. Students will be required to schedule all one-on-one chat sessions and group sessions in advance of the fair. We are not responsible for students that attend the virtual event and are unable to access sessions or chats on the day of the event.
- For more information about how to navigate Handshake’s Virtual Fair and to view their Playbook for Employers visit here.
Tufts offers two partnership program opportunities for employers to access our virtual Career Center events as well as a variety of channels for promoting their organization to the wider Tufts community. If you are interested in partnering with Tufts through one of these programs, please email Susan Atkins, Associate Director, Employer Relations.