We encourage you to check out these recommended resources for career exploration, internship and job searches.
- WorldatWork — A leading source of compensation, benefits, and total rewards information. Explore jobs, certification opportunities, daily news, and a work/life calendar.
- Society for Human Resource Management — SHRM is a leading professional association for HR professionals, offering job listings, industry news, conferences & learning opportunities. This is perhaps the best known of all HR organizations on a national level.
- Northeast Human Resources Association — The most active source of HR jobs, professional development, and networking at the regional level. NEHRA offers programs, industry information, and job listings, available to both members and non-members.
- International Association for Human Resource Information — IHRIM is a link to the world of HR information management, systems issues, trends, and technology.
- American Society of Training & Development — ASTD is the world’s largest association dedicated to workplace learning and performance professionals.
- HR People & Strategy — HRPS combines leading-edge thinkers and practitioners from business, industry, consulting and academia.
- American Management Association — AMA addresses a wide range of management issues, including Human Resources. A plethora of opportunities for learning through seminars and conferences.
- Understanding Corporate Social Responsibility
- Forage Virtual Work Experiences in Marketing — Strengthen career skills while learning from leading organizations like lululemon, Wayfair, and more.
- American Marketing Association — Daily industry news, job database, events and training listings, AMA membership information, and publications.
- MITX — Learn about and find jobs in New England’s internet marketing and business industry.
- Internships for Undergrads: View internship books for 3,000 organizations with positions in 14 sectors. [UN: TuftsU; PW: GoJumbos, then click on Undergraduate].
- KnowThis.com — Wide variety of information such as legal issues in marketing, job hunting advice, marketing terms, and more.