We encourage you to check out these recommended resources for career exploration, internship and job searches.
- Considering an MBA? — Information from the Career Services blog provided by the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
- Casequestions.com — Offers preparation for case interviews, along with links to top 50 consulting firms. “Case in Point,” the companion book by Marc Cosentino, is in the Resource Library.
- Management Consulting Case Interviews: Cracking The Case — tips for case interviews from the other side of the table, from Argopoint, a Boston management consulting firm specializing in legal department consulting for Fortune 500 companies.
- Tisch Library Research Guides — Check out Tisch’s subscription resources, particularly the databases in the Business Research Guide.
- ALM Intelligence — Market research services for the consulting industry. Use this website, specifically its four research areas, to explore the field.
- Hoovers — Though some information is fee-based, there is free content about companies, industries, and career development. Tufts students can access the fee-based information through Lexis-Nexis, available on the Tisch Library website.
- Business.com — Business search engine and directory designed to help users find companies, products, services, and related information.
- McKinsey & Company — Management consulting firm advising senior management of leading companies and institutions about strategy, organization, operations, and technology. Check out other leading consulting firms for similar information. (If you don’t know the players, you haven’t done enough homework!)
- Business Bridge Programs — these 3-4 week programs are designed for liberal arts, science and engineering students who are interested in strengthening their business backgrounds. They feature courses in finance, accounting, management, marketing and leadership. The following is a sample of programs to consider as you research options.