Visual and Performing Arts
This group focuses on the makers and creators. If you are interested in pursuing your practice as an artist, actor, musician, etc., this is the place for you. Use these resources for career research and creative opportunity postings. Learn more about how you can support yourself and grow professionally while pursuing your artistic endeavors.
Art and Design
- www.artsusa.org — Americans for the Arts is an arts advocacy website with information on grants, non-profit organizations supporting the arts, and more.
- Art Residencies – “Alliance of Artists Communities” provides an extensive list of national and international residency opportunities for artists.
- hireCulture — The Massachusetts Cultural Council brings you hireCulture–a free, searchable database of cultural employment opportunities in Massachusetts.
- Coroflot — A site for individuals interested in the design industry. You can post your profile, get career advice, and browse firms that are hiring.
- CreativeHotlist — Part of the Communication Arts Network, this website provides assistance for finding job opportunities and building portfolios.
- New York Foundation for the Arts Jobs
- American Association of Community Theatre — A thorough career/ industry information resource for those interested in community theater.
- Playbill.com — Theater events and job listings, as well as information about current theatrical productions.
- StageSource — This Alliance of Theatre Artists and Producers seeks to promote the art of theatre and to increase public visibility and support for theatre through advocacy and professional development.
- OffStageJobs.com — A source for behind-the-scenes jobs in the live entertainment industry. There are positions in directing, set design, stage management, playwriting, and more.
Music / Dance/ Fashion
- Music Business Worldwide — News, insight, and analysis platform for the international music industry (plus job listings!)
- DanceArt.com — Job listings (primarily for dance instruction), industry information and contacts for dancers and dance instructors.
- The GRAMMY Awards
- Free Fashion
- Fashion United
- Fashion and Lifestyle Industry Professionals Worldwide LinkedIn Group