The Career Lab and Engineering/Tech Drop-ins are great places to get answers for your quick career questions. Just stop by Dowling Hall, the Engineering buildings OR drop in to our Zoom room, no appointment needed.
Career Lab Hours
Monday – Friday, 12:00 – 2:00 pm (IN PERSON — takes place in Dowling Hall, Suite 740)
Tuesday/Thursday, 5:00 – 7:00 pm (VIRTUAL — takes place on Zoom)
- All Career Labs & are first come, first served. You may encounter a wait time, whether in person or virtual, although Career Fellows and/or Career Advisors will be with you as soon as possible.
- For the virtual Career Lab, students will need to be logged into their Tufts Zoom accounts. If you have trouble accessing the Zoom link listed above, try visiting tufts.zoom.us to log in with your Tufts credentials.
Engineering/Tech/Physical Science Drop-In Hours
Wednesdays, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, SEC Room 223
Thursdays, 3:00 – 5:00 pm, Cummings Center Room 449
Finance/Consulting/Entrepreneurship/Business Drop-In Hours
Wednesdays, 2:00 – 4:00 pm, Cummings Center Room 449
SMFA Drop-In Hours
Mondays, 12:00 – 2:00 pm, SMFA Atrium
Wednesdays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, SMFA Atrium
Here are some great reasons to come to the Career Lab or Drop-ins …
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Tutorials for using Handshake or other web resources
- Demo of how to update your On TRACC email preferences
- Other quick questions about internship and job searches, networking, interviewing, and more