The Career Lab is a great place to get answers for your quick career questions. Just stop by Dowling Hall or drop in to our Zoom room, no appointment needed.
Note: Spring 2022 Career Labs will resume on January 24, 2022.
Career Lab Hours
Monday – Friday, 12 – 2 pm (IN PERSON — takes place in Dowling Hall, Suite 740)
Tuesday/Thursday, 5 – 7 pm (VIRTUAL — takes place on Zoom)
- All Career Labs & are first come, first served. You may encounter a wait time, whether in person or virtual, although Career Fellows and/or Career Advisors will be with you as soon as possible.
- For the virtual Career Lab, students will need to be logged into their Tufts Zoom accounts. If you have trouble accessing the Zoom link listed above, try visiting tufts.zoom.us to log in with your Tufts credentials.
Engineering/Tech Drop-In Hours
Wednesdays, 1:00 – 2:30pm, SEC Room 223
Thursdays, 3:00 – 5:00pm, Halligan Room 114
Here are some great reasons to come to the Career Lab or Drop-ins …
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Tutorials for using Handshake or other web resources
- Other quick questions about internship and job searches, networking, interviewing, and more