Prepare more effectively for job, internship, and graduate/professional school interviews! The Tufts Career Center offers a free training system, Big Interview, to help you prepare for interviews AND practice your skills.
You’ll be able to access a variety of tools, including:
- Short interview training videos to teach you interviewing essentials
- Challenging virtual mock interviews for all experience levels
- A database of thousands of interview questions across various industries with tips on how to answer them
- A step-by-step interview answer builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions
HOW TO REGISTER
- Go to https://tufts.biginterview.com and click “Register”
- Complete registration process. Note: New users can register with any email address. Simply create an eight character password (upper/lowercase & numerical) AND enter this organization code in the required field: 0849 (left side of the registration box)
- You’ll then receive a confirmation email. Click “Verify” in the email, and you’ll be able to start using Big Interview.
- If you would like a Career Advisor to provide feedback on your videos of answers to mock interview questions (each answer is a separate video), you will need to schedule a “Big Interview Video Review” appointment in Handshake. Please be sure that your videos are “VISIBLE” before the appointment so the Career Advisor will have access to them. The Advisor will review your videos with you during your appointment.
- If you would like to make a regular mock interview appointment with a Career Advisor (i.e., Advisor asks the practice interview questions), schedule a “Mock Interview” appointment in Handshake.
- In preparation for mock interviews, we recommend reviewing the “Prepare for Interviews” section of the Tufts Career Guide and the Fast Track Video Curriculum in Big Interview, in particular, “Tell Me About Yourself,” “Why Do You Want to Work Here,” and “Behavioral Questions” in Part 2, Acing Common Questions.
Technical issues? Look for the Support Button at the bottom right of the Big Interview screen.